High Update! More Progress


I was able to refrain from playing Diablo 3 today longer enough to get some pretty good progress made on High.

Animations are working really well, I’ve figured out a better way to handle balloon formations and I’ve made a good start on damage indication. I’ve also added a small amount of camera movement and the option for downward movement. Downward movement was something I included in the design doc with a note stating that I needed to playtest further before deciding if it was a necessary addition. I think adding allows for a bit more freedom but the true test will come when a greater number of obstacles and more accurate level design is implemented. Overall I’m very happy with how the game is turning out.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s