This week has been great! I’ll keep this short but I’ve been working on the following:
- fixed the pesky mac only bug
- added tweens to the shape rotation (still needs more tweaking though)
- added a results page so the player can keep track of their progress
- added a ‘How To Play’ page (rather ugly but does the job)
- added a skip button so players can now continue even if stuck
- added progress markers
I’m very happy with how things are going. Next week will be spent on implementing sound and bug fixing.
Check out the new changes and play below.