Hey there, internet! It’s been a month or so; time for a progress update!
May was a busy busy month but I’ve managed to make some progress!
I’ve tried to keep focus on getting specific tasks done so I can make better use of my more limited time these days. Seems to be working well thus far. My goal was to make some headway on the game flow. I’ve got the beginnings of the game loop happening already, now it’s a matter of expanding and tweaking.
I also got a new computer this month! I’ve had it for just under two weeks now and it’s already improving my dev experience. My previous mac was just getting to the end of it’s life so was slow and breaking down. I should also be able to take the new one with me to and from work more often too, hopefully opening up some more dev time!